Went swimming with many of my nieces and nephews:)
I went to Brian Regan!! It was a lot of fun!
I went on a few dates and I went hiking:)
I went to the zoo:)
I went to Cherry Hill:)
I went to my last girl's camp
I fed the ducks with nieces and nephews:)
I went to a few Bee's games:)
I did many, many other things that I don't have pictures for. I had a lot of fun this summer but now it's time to start school. I'm pretty nervous for college classes, but somehow I now I'll get through it:)



5 comments:
Fun pictures, Thinny! I wish we could have joined you at Cherry Hill!! We love that place.
ps. why didn't you include your trip to Vegas on your list of FUN things you did this summer? Oh... I see what you're saying.
Janet I really wanted to make this post cute but I was such in hurry that I couldn't really. There are so many more things I want to add. Vegas was a blast though!!
Cindy, you're so cute, it should probably be illegal. :)
Oh Becca, you're the one that's cute!!
Post a Comment