1. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and I believe it with all that is in me!
2. I love studying child development. I have some strong opinions about raising children.
3. I have 16 nieces and 13 nephews. And 1 nephew on the way!
4. When I was little I always wanted to be a vet or work at the zoo. I still love animals!
5. My earliest memory is when I was 2 years old. I remember throwing a tantrum in my basement. It was very dramatic.
6. I’m slightly pigeon- toed. It’s funny to see my footprints in the snow:)
7. One of my favorite things to do the whole world is to sleep. Oh my goodness I love it! You don't even know how much!
8. I am slightly dyslexic, or maybe I have dysgraphia. I actually don’t know what I have but, I do weird things. When I’m typing, I spell words wrong. If I’m spelling the word “call” I'll spell it like “caal” or if I’m spelling the word “spell” I spell it “speel”(Like I did just barely) I also get numbers backwards all the time. It's just a slight problem though. I'm sure it's pretty common.
9. I’m 5 feet and 8 ½ inches tall and I haven’t grown since 8th grade! I was a giant back then now I’m just tall:)
10. I would LOVE to go on a mission and be the 8th missionary in my family! I can turn in papers in a year! Woot!
11. Growing up I had 6 cats. The most recent one's name is T-Bone. He's a beast.
12. Prior to college I only had one official job. I worked at West Jordan Care Center for over a year.
13. My favorite color is blue, but when I play games I always choose green. I really like purple too.
14. I went to Disneyland for the first time at age 18 and I loved it! I went on choir tour. There were about 250 people that went. A lot of my close friends were there and it was so much fun!
15. I was an aunt at 7 years old. (I'm still an aunt!)
16. I’ve seen Brian Regan in real life!
17. I can deal with most bugs except spiders.
18. I am the youngest child of ten. Am I spoiled? Yes :)
19. My mother has taught me to always say a family prayer before any one of us leave the house. I know I will do that in my own family.
20. I like Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, and Taylor Swift however I wouldn't turn the radio to a country station. I just don't like it.
21. My favorite food is Mexican food and same with most of my siblings:) I don't think there's anything better than my dad's chile verde! It's delish!
22. I got mono the summer before my junior year and it was a horrible experience.
23. Without contacts or glasses I am pretty much blind.
24. I often feel really guilty after spending money. Especially now that I'm in college and it is constantly disappearing.
25. I like to read, but I don’t do it very often.
26. The closest sister to me is 10 years older. Ten years used to seem like a big difference, but now the gap is really not that big.
27. I often notice how beautiful the mountains are even though I see them everyday.
28. If I could be any Disney Princess I would be Cinderella.
29. My favorite sport to watch is football.
30. I can count to 10 in 4 languages, English, ASL, Spanish, and Chinese. At one point I could in Russian. Dave will have to teach me again:)
31. 9th grade seminary changed my life.
32. When I meet new people I always notice their eyes.
33. I got braces when I was in 5th grade and I got them off before 8th grade.
34. I was always sad when one of my siblings would get married because everyone would talk about how cool the sealing was, while I had to sit in the waiting room babysitting everyone's kids. It's ok though because everyone will be at my wedding :)
35. My favorite hymn is “More Holiness Give Me”
36. I LOVE the Emperor’s New Groove!!!
37. I have played soccer, basketball, softball, and tennis on organized teams.
38. I love to go camping! We go every year. Now we have enough people to have our own family reunion.
39. I LOVE Lagoon!!! It's the happiest place on Earth haven't you heard?
40. I like math better than any other subject.
41. I have had stitches on my forehead twice. Both times I was 2 or younger.
42. I have never been out of the United States.
43. I was an Oakcrest Counselor this summer! I spent my whole summer teaching the gospel to 12, 13, and 14 year-old girls!
44. I have never had fake nails and I am guessing I never will. There’s absolutely no desire there.
45. I have never broken a bone before.
46. I probably have a few thousands freckles. Someday I’ll have to count how many:) I used to hate my freckles but now I don't know what I would do without them!
47. I didn’t like the Dark Knight and I wish I didn’t even see it.
48. When I was 11 years old all 4 of my sisters were married.
49. I love the name Emma and I hope none of my siblings steal it before I have a girl.
50. I put salt on my food before I even taste it because chances are it doesn’t have enough. I will probably die from eating too much of it:)
51. I hate gossiping very much.
52. I LOVE ranch dressing so much I could basically drink it!
53. I take promises very seriously.
54. I love getting to know new people. But sometimes I'm really, really shy.
55. I think the WORST place in the world is the dentist. Oh I hate it so much! There are some people out there that don't brush their teeth and they don't get cavities. I brush my teeth and still get cavities! It's genetic.
56. I seldom paint my fingernails, but I almost always have my toenails painted.
57. I went to Disneyworld before I went to Disneyland.
58. I have made my own pajamas.
59. I'm a Cougar but I don't hate the Utes.
60. I am so excited for the millennium because then I will be able to cuddle with the tigers and other wild animals!
61. Counting my in-laws and nieces and nephews there are 49 people in my family.
62. My personality color is white with a lot of blue. Basically I have no red or yellow.
63. I love the beach. I could spend hours and hours there.
64. I have seen the musical Wicked on Broadway in New York City. It was amazing!! I saw it in California too.
65. Everything has a certain smell to me. People, certain places, certain times of the year, and even certain moments have a smell. If I smell something familiar it takes me back to that moment.
66. At times I can be super shy. And sometimes I blush really easily.
67. Car rides usually make me really tired, whether I’m driving or not. Hopefully I don't fall asleep at the wheel.
68. It makes me really uncomfortable when mothers yell at their kids. I hate it and I don't want to be that kind of mom. I know it's hard to be patient sometimes, but I'm going to try hard.
69. My top 2 favorite restaurants are La Luna and Café Rio. Both Mexican:)
70. I HATE being cold! I would rather be too hot than too cold.
71. I like to watch people and noticed what they do. I do almost everywhere I go. I look at strangers and wonder about their life and their happiness.
72. I love the Book of Mormon!
73. Someday I want to go to Israel.
74. My favorite of my 5 senses is smell. I like my other senses too but smell is just a bit different than the others.
75. I like the sunset, sunrise, the clouds, and just the sky in general. All of it testifies to me that there is a God
76. I like to eat squash, tomatoes, cabbage, spinach, and all of those weird plants.
77. I love to sing! I miss being in a choir... High school choirs were the best!
78. I think veins are awesome! I think they're attractive but mostly because they're just cool.
79. I love getting letters from missionaries because they are always so uplifting! I wish my focus was like theirs’.
80. I could live off of Jamba Juice. My favorite is White Gummy. It’s actually not on the menu. I love it!
81. Most of the time when I want to take a nap, I put in a movie and fall asleep to it. My roommates think I'm weird.
82. I usually always have a strong opinion about things, but a lot of the time I keep it to myself.
84. I love almost any kind of musical. Well, actually, I like the older musicals.
85. I love the smell of freshly cut grass.
86. I am really bad at writing in my journal...
87. I have a miniature dachshund named Tootsie.
88. I hate texting and emails because it's hard to hear out tone.
89. I don't know anything about cars and I don't have any desire to have a nice car.
90. I enjoying scaring people:) I like hiding and scaring them. My roommates will attest to that. I did it a lot when I was a little girl.
91. I graduated from high school with a 3.9. But college is a totally different story!
92. The people at West Jordan Care Center have changed my life.
93. Most of the time I hate rain. It makes me feel gloomy and sad.
94. I really like dark brown eyes. I would be willing to trade:)
95. I don't want to work when I'm a mother. My mom never worked and I plan on following in her footsteps.
96. I have never been pulled over before. (I better knock on wood)
97. I'm single, but I'm enjoying it!
98. I got a cellphone about a month before I graduated from high school.
99. 8 of my 9 siblings are married and all have at least 1 child.
100. I LOVE LIFE!!!!!!



6 comments:
Wowza, Cindykins. I feel like I know you so much better now! Wanna hear something crazy? I identify with at least 50 of those things! You're the pants!
what a list! I think I knew most of those things... we are a lot a like and yet are opposite personalities (I am ALL yellow and red and no blue and white.)
I didn't realize you loved the name Emma so much. I will cross that off my list (as IF I will EVER have a girl!)
I was there for BOTH of your stitches. Why was I holding you when you were getting them? Probably because I thought I was your mom..
didn't know about the dyslexic thing.. you spelled OFFICIAL job wrong (sorry to point it out, I am crazy about typos :)
You will be a great missionary and your wedding will ROCK with all the siblings there. I better get a current recommend because you will get snatched up in a couple of months at the Y.
Love ya Cindy-lou! You are a great sister!
Cindy, I haven't heard you say that much in a long time. I can't believe that Lagoon did not make you top 100.
By the way, you missed number 31.
I glad you guys left a comment. Janet lately I've really, really liked the name Emma. I didn't like it before, but now I always notice when someone says it because I just like it so much!
Tim I have no idea what you mean about number 31. I'm pretty sure it's there:)
I love you guys!!!
I meant to say I'm glad. Janet I bet you loved that typo:)
And Lagoon should be in there Tim but I haven't even gone this year so I guess it hasn't really been on my mind.
I miss you!!
i will trade eye colors with you lol
Post a Comment