Monday, December 8, 2008

Ipod game!

So Camille told me about this game that she played and I thought I would put it on my blog because I haven't done anything for a while... And I thought it was pretty hilarious! I have to share it with people!

So here's the game...


Directions:
1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS




1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?

All At Once- the Fray



2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?

Ain't No Fun- Guns and Roses (hilarious!! and true, just kidding)



3. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?

Everytime We Touch- Casada (For sure! ha ha I'm kidding)



4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?

Those Canaan Days- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat ( I miss those good days :) it works!)



5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE PURPOSE?

Never Let Go- Josh Groban



6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

Some Kind of Miracle- Kelly Clarkson



7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

March of the Witch Hunters- Wicked (This is SO funny!! The song starts out as "Go! And hunt her! And kill her!!... KILL THE WITCH!!" Oh man that's funny! )



8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?

Familiar- EFY 2007 Power in Purity (Maybe because of the preexistence?)



9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?

Battle Hymn of the Republic- West Jordan Concert Choir (I like my country)



11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?

Less is More- Relient K (Honestly, I didn't cheat! )



12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

High of 75- Relient K (This song is about how the girl he likes is kind of like the weather and she brought a high of 75. It works)



13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

Weeping- Josh Groban ( Oh man! Weeping? Ha ha ha)



14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?

Dirty Little Secret- All-American Rejects (That's horrible!!! Can believe how well some of these matched!? I didn't cheat I promise!)



15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

Mama, I'm a Big Girl Now- Hairspray (This is horrible too!! This song is about how she's a big girl and it's inappropriate )



16. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?

Remember When It Rained- Josh Groban ( In mourning on my wedding day? )



17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?

Sway- Michael Buble ( I don't dance! I actually hate it sometimes! )



18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?

How Can You Mend Broken Heart- Michael (This is SO true! Maybe not my biggest fear but it's pretty high up there!)



19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?

One More Night- Cascada (Huh?)



20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?

The World Will Know- Newsies ( I don't know how to take this one... My friends and I are forming a union maybe?)



21. WHAT SONG THEY WILL PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

You and I- Michael Buble ( I like this one! )




This was a ton of fun and those that have blogs should totally do it!!! I guess you could do it even if you don't have a blog too. Or if you do have a blog and you don't want to post it on your blog then... fine but I you should still do it!!

3 comments:

janet said...

love this, Cindy! That was funny.. and this is not a joke.. I was telling Aaron the other day that I want him to play "YOU & I" at my funeral. Doesn't the song sound like he is dying?

oh, and I laughed out loud at Dirty Little Girl.. so funny!

Cindy Lou said...

We had a lot of fun doing it! We laughed really hard!
It does sound like he's dying. The music is kinds sad too.
You mean Dirty Little Secret? Ha ha that one was funny!

janet said...

thanks for always giving me new music tips! I love Lenka and just added her to my list.

My fave David Archuleta song is Your Eyes Don't Lie..